One - To - One Marketing Capability Specialist | NSW Sydney All
|Category:||Marketing, Communications and Corporate Affairs|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| One to One Marketing Capability Specialist.docx (Word, 50KB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Oct-2017|
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to bring our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories, rather it's about building a diversity, inclusion & belonging mindset into everything we do
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
Are you passionate about enabling the delivery of beautiful customer experiences for customers?
An opportunity has arisen with one of the most innovative and exciting teams in Sydney who are looking to add some exceptional talent to their team. The One to One Marketing Capability Specialist is a key position that will see you provide the expertise in the capabilities and implementation of one to one marketing technologies, marketing automation (i.e. Adobe and Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and data. In doing so enabling the marketers to architect beautiful and industry leading customer marketing experiences at every stage of the customer journey, that help deliver on IAG's customer growth ambitions.
We are seeking the most innovative candidates in the market that what to start challenging the boundaries of marketing automation technology, customer journey planning, the use of integrated digital marketing channels, insights and first, second and third party data.
- Partnering with the Digital Labs Technology and the Personalisation Engineering team you will be accountable for the implementation and capability development of our data, adtech and marketing automation technologies that enable the delivery of our customer communication journey experiences, ensuring that they are innovative, seamless and agile.
- Evangelise and lead the adoption of our new marketing automation platform and integrated marketing channels, ensuring that they are being used to their full potential.
- Develop and manage the one to one marketing processes that enable the execution of our one to one customer communication journey experiences.
- Determine marketing technology and automation requirements and roadmaps.
- Manage the relationship with our marketing technology vendors in partnership with our Digital Technology Team.
Keys skills and experience required
- Comprehensive understanding of Marketing Automation principles and delivery – ideally Adobe and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Management and implementation of sales/marketing/customer technology platforms – ideally Adobe and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- An understanding of project management, methodologies and hands on experience in managing all aspects of program delivery, including influencing delivery teams – Agile delivery methodology experience is an advantage.
- Digital marketing knowledge and its application in delivering customer communication lifecycle journeys
- Ability to identify, develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply' button below.