Eligibility Administrator | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||18-Aug-2017|
- Melbourne CBD location
- Diverse & Inclusive workplace
- ASX Top 20 Listed Company
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to bring our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories, rather it's about building a diversity, inclusion & belonging mindset into everything we do
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, you will also receive 13% superannuation and a competitive salary for this role. Visit our website to find out more.
Proposed start date: August 2017
Shift pattern: Working Full Time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday on a schedule 8.30am-5.00pm. This is also a fixed term contract for 6 months.
Working closely with an experienced team of professionals, this Eligibility Administrator officer role is responsible for the provision of support services to claims staff within the Victorian Workers Compensation team - primarily initial triage & registration of new claims within required timeframes. In addition, this role may entail:
- Data input and processing of medical certificates and weekly compensation payments
- Performing claims administration duties such as returning invalid claims
- Responding to routine claims enquiries from customers, workers & employees in a timely manner
These are the skills and experience we're looking for
- Ability to manage time effectively and ensure timeframes are adhered to
- Outstanding customer service skills and excellent attention to detail
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Strong computer skills including fast and accurate data entry capabilities
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply' button below. For more exciting careers at IAG, please visit our website.