Partner Learning Consultant | VIC Melbourne Inner
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| PI_Partner_Learning_Consultant.docx (Word, 50KB)
|Application Close Date:||10-Sep-2017|
- Contract role till July 2018
- Supportive collaborative environment
- Melbourne CBD based
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to bring our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories, rather it's about building a diversity, inclusion & belonging mindset into everything we do
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation and flexible work and leave options.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Partner Learning Consultant available. This role will see you work collaboratively across the Partner business in support of both internal and external partner requirements. As part of the Sales Capability team this role is responsible for the development, implementation and facilitation of learning and development solutions in response to business and partner needs.
Your key responsibilities will be –
- Develop and maintain close relationships with internal stakeholders responsible for service delivery to Partners
- Research, plan, develop and facilitate learner solutions to support partner opportunities.
- Plan for and coordinate development of training materials to support the wider Partner business with both internal and external partner training requirements
- Other projects as directed by the Partnerships team or Sales and Distribution team.
Skills and experience we are looking for
- Learning & Development solution development and implementation
- Ability to apply an AGILE approach the design of learning solutions and support functions are in line with business needs
- Knowledge of learning and development and adult learning
- Experience in managing stakeholder relationships to a high-level of customer satisfaction and in managing external providers
- Ability to communicate at business, corporate and industry levels
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
How to apply
To submit your interest in this role, or for other exciting careers at IAG please visit our website