Drupal Developer | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:|| Drupal Developer PD.docx (Word, 47KB)
|Application Close Date:||24-Aug-2017|
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to bring our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories, rather it's about building a diversity, inclusion & belonging mindset into everything we do
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We currently have an opportunity for a Drupal Developer to plan and build web solutions for varied business units to help deliver their ideas to the web. You will use your commitment to best practice and best-in-market solutions to bring beautiful and useful customer experiences to life.
- Analysing, designing, coding the design and providing support for solutions and other applications and being accountable for the same
- The provision of robust design solutions that are of exceptional performance and quality
- The provision of technical leadership by building and sharing in-depth technical and business knowledge
- Ensuring design solutions adhere to IAG governance and standards
Keys skills and experience required
- 2+ years Drupal experience
- Drupal 8 experience
- Acquia or other Drupal hosting experience
- AWS experience
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply' button below.