Contract Consultant | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Sep-2017|
- Multi-national company with over 15,000 employees
- One of Australias leading general insurers
- Career development opportunities
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to bring our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories, rather it's about building a diversity, inclusion & belonging mindset into everything we do
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
The purpose of your role is to provide administration support for internal stakeholders that use the central contract repository solution. This includes policy and procedure advice relating to the contract management lifecycle.
- Manage and maintain central contract repository
- Creation of new contract records including the attachment of signed contract.
- Review all contracts and update contract key information where required
- Manage the hardcopy registry and storage of original signed contracts.
- Capture agreements, variations, reviews, certificates and appropriate associated documentation against each contract.
- Ensure notifications for contract reviews, terminations, material risk assessments and PCIDSS reviews are configured and active.
- Monitor and report monthly on agreed key performance indicators.
- Investigate system and process issues raised by internal stakeholders and resolve or escalate.
- Develop, publish and maintain process documentation
Keys skills and experience required
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills. (particular excel)
- Insurance knowledge.
- Good understanding of industry, including industry participants and the regulatory environment.
- Working collaboratively with other business units to achieve division and business unit goals.
- Tertiary qualifications in business or related discipline
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply' button below.