Return to work specialist | VIC Melbourne All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Return to Work Specialist.docx (Word, 47KB)
|Application Close Date:||11-Sep-2017|
- Multi-national company with over 15,000 employees
- One of Australias leading general insurers
- Career development opportunities
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to bring our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories, rather it's about building a diversity, inclusion & belonging mindset into everything we do
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We currently have an opportunity for a Return to Work Specialist to provide face to face customer service and provide available support to influence effective recovery of customers following workplace injury.
You will actively work with customers to identify appropriate return to work options which enable sustainable Return to Work (RTW) outcomes to be achieved.
- Provide strategic advice on claims in order to achieve early, safe and sustainable RTW outcomes.
- Develop case manager capability ensuring case planning is undertaken as early as possible; effectively facilitating recovery and return to work of injured customers
- Visit injured workers, employers and health providers to develop and influence strategies which support recovery and return into the workforce
- Review and analysis of emerging RTW trends to identify claims at risk of delayed RTW.
- Quality review of claim files with a specific focus on critiquing the effectiveness of claims management in delivering social, health and employment outcomes
- Involvement in continuous improvement projects where required; internally & externally.
Keys skills and experience required
- Allied Health Qualification or equivalent desirable
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a case manager, RTW Specialist or IMA
- Advanced ability in strategic claims management
- Strong understanding of injury management and RTW levers
- Australian Driving License.
- Strong influencing skills
How to Apply
We currently have 2 positions
1x fixed term contract ( contract finish date 31/07/2018)
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply' button below.
If you want to have a confidential chat about the role please contact Amol Gill on 03 9279 5384