Executive Manager, Strategic Platform Delivery | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| EM Strategic Platform Delivery_PD 9 July Draft.pdf (PDF, 190KB)
|Application Close Date:||18-Aug-2017|
- ASX Top 20 listed company
- 13% Superannuation and employee benefits
- Location – Sydney or Melbourne
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to bring our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories, rather it's about building a diversity, inclusion & belonging mindset into everything we do
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate discounts.
About the Role
This is a fast-paced, demanding role where your knowledge and expertise in the delivery of large scale technology programs will be essential. You will have demonstrated experience in delivering exceptional outcomes in complex technology and business environments that are undergoing rapid change.
You will constantly strive to simplify our organisation and improve the customer experience, whilst having meaningful, smart conversations with the business around platforms, innovation and structural constraints. Strong leadership skills, close collaboration and teamwork will be required to manage impacts and relationships, and to effectively deliver on your program goals.
- Drive the technology delivery for Strategic programs across Technology with a focus on integrated delivery across Platforms
- Lead Platform program initiatives that support the Group IT Strategy including decommissioning efforts for applications and technology
- Build integrated program delivery capability to support the CTO and Platform operating model
- Support the implementation of Platform ways of working through operational partnering
Skills & Experience
- A proven ability in a senior technology program delivery role – expected that the successful candidate will have at least 10 years senior leadership experience
- Ability to manage, coach and develop leaders, teams and individuals
- Successful management of geographically dispersed resources
- Effective planning, co-ordinating and managing timeframes to achieve deliverables and business outcomes
- Demonstrated experience with using an Agile approach and understanding of principles of Platform delivery models
- Strong stakeholder management skills – demonstrated through both direct accountability roles and indirect responsibility roles
- Ability to facilitate and resolve gaps/conflicts between the business and technical areas
- Excellent presentation skills to technical and business audiences
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Complex budget and financial management
- High level of flexibility with the ability to adapt to and lead change
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply' button below. For specific questions please contact Marissa Jamieson on (03) 8630 1815.