Team Assistant | NSW Sydney All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Team Assistant - Data Ad.docx (Word, 16KB)
|Application Close Date:||11-Aug-2017|
- One of Australia's leading general insurers
- Flexible working environment
- Career development opportunities
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
- #Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
- #Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to bring our best for our customers & each other
- #No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories, rather it's about building a diversity, inclusion & belonging mindset into everything we do
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
Reporting to the Personal Assistant to the Executive General Manager, Data, this role supports the Customer Labs Data Leadership Team, spread across Melbourne and Sydney. More broadly, you support the general operations for Customer Labs Data team.
We are looking for an engaging team player who is fast paced, flexible and has a high attention to detail. You are a confident, proactive and experienced team assistant with excellent communication, ability to work autonomously, good time management and organisational skills. You will have the ability to work effectively with a broad range of stakeholders, manage ambiguity and solve problems.
You may also be called upon to work flexibly to support other Customer Labs functions (as required).
- Activities include the efficient and effective coordination of all office and team functions, as well as elements of project co-ordination, governance, workshop planning and business analysis. In addition, you will:
- Coordinate and manage diary of senior leaders including setting-up meeting rooms, travel, catering, organising team events, and team meeting agendas and minutes
- Build strong relationships within the immediate team and across the broader IAG business
- Process invoices, credit card statements and expenses
Keys skills and experience required
- Relevant Assistant / Secretarial / Office Administration experience (preferred)
- Strong computer literacy (essential)
- Organised and professional with an ability to perform several tasks simultaneously
- A customer-focused approach and ability to manage competing priorities and be proactive
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply' button below.