Project Lead | VIC Melbourne Inner
VIC Melbourne Inner
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| PD - Project Lead May 2017 V2.docx (Word, 38KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Jul-2017|
• Location: Melbourne or Sydney
• Flexible working environment
• Join a company where strong relationships are our foundation
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness.
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to bring our best for our customers & each other.
#No boxes – it's not about labels, boxes or categories, rather it's about building a diversity, inclusion & belonging mindset into everything we do.
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts. Visit our website to find out more www.iag.com.au.
About the Role
Every project has challenges and every project has its reward! We're looking for an energetic individual that wants to take on that next challenge and be part of an innovative team to lead the delivery of our projects.
As a Project Lead, you will be delivering value to IAG via the successful management of productivity projects in support of increased customer value, process simplification and cost out objectives. You will be hands-on and will want to deep dive into the project to create an inclusive work environment that supports all our people.
- Establish effective working relationships with project sponsors, business management and staff to enable effective implementation and sustainability of productivity initiatives.
- Communication of project progress and facilitation of project decisions across all relevant stakeholders.
- Provide technical as well as functional knowledge to avoid or remove roadblocks to project implementation success.
- Effective management of project teams to ensure successful delivery of productivity project outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with the Productivity teams to assist with meeting broader IAG productivity goals.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years Project Management experience. Direct experience with managing technology and process change such as platform simplification, automation or transformation will be highly regarded.
- Experience and/or certification in Agile or Lean Six Sigma project methodologies preferred.
- PRINCE2 accreditation or equivalent certification in Project Management preferred.
- Proven ability to deliver results through others.
- Experience in a consultancy role with senior stakeholders will be highly regarded
- Strong, effective and efficient problem solving skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, including an ability to produce clear and concise documents and presentations.
- Ability to appropriately manage multiple priorities and project team members in conjunction with high work demands.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to understand stakeholder needs and address concerns appropriately.
- Strong team player who has the ability to motivate others to achieve results and develop their skills.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply' button below