Sales & Service Consultant (Parramatta) | NSW Sydney West
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Apr-2017|
Start date: April 3rd 2017
Hours of work: We’re available for our customers between 7am to 10pm Monday to Sunday and require a minimum commitment of 22 hours of work from you each week and the possibility to work up to 37.5 hours. Please note that Monday is a mandatory day to work for this position.
Training: 4 weeks fulltime paid training from 3rd April based in our Parramatta office. This will be followed by 4 week’s full time supported training in the office before transitioning to your work from home station.
About the role
As a Sales and Service Consultant you will support our customers by helping them understand insurance and assisting them in choosing the right level of cover for the things they value most. As part of this team you will draw on your ability to have good quality conversations when speaking with new and existing customers, you will provide them with the confidence that comes with the knowledge they’re backed by insurance that is NRMADE better.
You will work remotely from our Parramatta office and will live within 1 hours travel time from the office. You’ll return to the office to undertake training and attend team meetings.
Here are just a few things our employees love about Working from Home:
- “Time saved in travel equals more time for the family and myself”
- “Saving money on travel expenses and lunches”
- “2 to 3 hours more free time in the day to do the things I want”
- “Flexible working hours means I can pick up more hours when we are busy”
- “Working from home has bonded the team by sharing information and tips though instant messaging online”
- “I have set up my home office just how I want it”
- “You have lots of support”
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, here are some of the benefits we can offer you:
- 13% superannuation
- Performance bonus
- 50% insurance discounts
- Shift loadings for weekend shifts
- Comprehensive paid training
- Recognition and reward program
- Supplier discounts
- Employee share plan
- Flexible work and leave options
These are some of the skills we’re looking for:
- Independent problem solving skills
- A strong customer focus and ability to connect with customers
- A proactive approach and resilience to overcome customer objections
- An acumen for sales
- Experience working towards targets
- Self-sufficient and happy to work alone at home engaging with your team via instant messaging
- To work from home, you will need to have: Home phone line, high speed internet connection and a private home office set up.
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
If you would like to learn more about IAG, please visit our website.
How to apply:
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below.