Project Transition Lead | National
|Category:||Planning and Strategy|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Wave Transition Lead Position Discription (1).docx (Word, 50KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Feb-2017|
- Key Project Management role
- Role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne
- Diverse & Inclusive workplace
Insurance Australia Group Limited (IAG) is the parent company of a general insurance group with controlled operations in Australia, New Zealand and Asia, employing over 15,000 people. IAG is the name behind some of the most trusted and respected general insurance brands providing a wide range of products to protect the homes, lifestyles and businesses of our millions of customers.
As a member of the ‘Rubix’ Transition Team, this role is responsible for end to end project management of multiple BPO offshoring transitions. Rubix will deliver enhanced customer experiences, simplicity, scalability, agility and unlock new value and opportunities for iag’s customers and partners.
You will be working closely with iag’s business divisional leaders, BPO partners and the Rubix programme team. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Development of comprehensive transition schedule, including vendor related deliverables / activities.
- Schedule and deliverables management; monitoring progress.
- Risk and issue management.
- Status reporting.
- Assembly and direction of project team.
- BPO partner/vendor management during transition to ensure adherence to schedule and agreed quality standards.
- Adhering to defined Tollgate governance process and getting appropriate signoff for each stage.
- Effective project execution and delivery in accordance with agreed scope and sequencing.
- Provide content for relevant programme governance packs and collaborate with peers and broader team.
- Proactive and effective engagement with relevant business stakeholders.
- Provide clear visibility of project risks / issues / resources / costs / benefits.
These are the skills and experience we’re looking for
- Minimum 5 years project management experience.
- Demonstrable experience managing offshoring transition projects (BPO experience preferred).
- Project Management Certification – preferably PRINCE2 Practitioner or PMP.
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence (desirable but not essential).
- Extensive experience liaising and influencing senior level stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and ability to adapt to changing business requirements.
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple business units to achieve divisional and business unit goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Financial services/insurance project experience (desirable).
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options. Visit our website to find out more.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For more exciting careers at CGU please visit our website www.iagcareers.com.au.