Recoveries Specialist | NSW Sydney West
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Mar-2017|
About the Company
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. Last year, IAG insured over $2 trillion worth of assets, collecting $11.4 billion in premiums and paying out almost $9 billion in claims.
IAG owns some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
About the role
Proposed Start Date: ASAP
Contract period: 6 months fixed term contract, possible extension to 12 months
Shift Pattern: Full Time (37.5 hours), set shift hours from 8.30AM to 5.00PM, Monday to Friday.
We currently have exciting opportunities for Recoveries Specialists providing an efficient and accurate Recoveries and Claims processing service for customers and the business, to join our Recoveries team in Parramatta.
Reporting to the Recoveries & Technical Claims Manager, you will play a key role within our business, applying effective measures to initiate recovery calls, action and resolve claims in a timely manner.
- End to end management of your own portfolio of claims
- Reducing the number of outstanding recovery claims
- Communicate with solicitors / external recovery agents
- Negotiating claims recoveries both insured and uninsured
- Efficient diary maintenance and administration
Skills & Experience
- Your success in this role will come from:
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Possess superior negotiation and customer service skills
- A pro-active approach to the work showing initiative and a positive attitude
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, visit our website to find out more.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below.