HR Business Partner | National
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| HR Business Partner_PD.pdf (PDF, 92KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Feb-2017|
- Permanent, Full-Time Role
- Location: Sydney (preferred) and Melbourne
- Diverse & Inclusive Workplace
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. Last year, IAG insured over $2 trillion worth of assets, collecting $11.4 billion in premiums and paying out almost $9 billion in claims.
About the Role
You will drive, build and help to create a successful IAG future through the provision of amazing HR Business Partnering experiences for leaders across IAG. Through these partnerships, you will drive and develop differentiated people practices and solutions that will enable IAG to deliver on our strategy, vision and purpose.
- You know, communicate and think commercially, balancing the people and commercial landscapes to focus on business outcomes and results, not on HR processes and jargon.
- You’re pragmatic and flexible, and acknowledge there are many solutions to any business issue.
- You are brave, courageous and have a point of view and the courage to express it.
- You are comfortable operating through ambiguity, and working where accountabilities and responsibilities are often blurred.
- You have a strong self-belief in your ability to make a difference.
- You invest in and build strong, deep, equal and lasting relationships.
- You are a great communicator, facilitator and story teller. You translate the complex and make it simple.
- You coach rather than tell.
- You partner rather than support.
- You favour co creation over delegation.
- You balance the strategic with the operational.
We’d also like you to have...
- Extensive experience in a generalist HR Partnering role with proven experience working across strategy and operations
- Extensive experience working across a broad spectrum of HR functions
- Strong stakeholder management and coaching experience
- Experience delivering into complex, large and matrix environments
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- Strong project management experience and excellent time management
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options. Visit our website to find out more - www.iag.com.au
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below.