Consultant - Customer Claims (Tues to Sat) | NSW Sydney West
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-Mar-2017|
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. Last year, IAG insured over $2 trillion worth of assets, collecting $11.4 billion in premiums and paying out almost $9 billion in claims.
IAG owns some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
Proposed start dates: 13th March 2017
Shift Pattern: Working 37.5 hours per week on a rotational roster between the hours 8am to 8pm Tuesday to Saturday (50% loading for the Saturday shift applicable).
Training: 4 weeks from the start date from 8.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
We have exciting opportunities for Customer Claims Consultants to join our Motor Claims team in Parramatta on a 6 month fixed term contract.
With your confident and personable manner, you will be a great first point of contact for customers calling to lodge a claim. This diverse and interesting role will see you utilise your customer service and relationship building skills to ensure customer satisfaction is a priority.
- Our Customer Claims Consultants are the first point of contact for customers enquiring about lodging claims against Motor insurance policies.
- Respond to high volumes of customer queries with our policy holders
- Lodge motor insurance policy claims for assessment
- Liaise with customers, internal and external parties to coordinate claim resolution
- Maintain concise records throughout resolution process
Skills & Experience
- Strong customer service experience
- A positive and flexible attitude and manner
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy towards customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to problem solve effectively
- The ability to work within a fast paced high volume customer contact environment
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation. Visit our website to find out more – www.iag.com.au
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the “Apply” button below. For more exciting careers at IAG, visit our website www.iagcareers.com.au