Senior Security Analyst | VIC Melbourne East
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Senior Security Analyst.docx (Word, 46KB)
|Application Close Date:||10-Mar-2017|
- Permanent full time position
- Flexible working options available
- Melbourne, Burwood East Location
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. Last year, IAG insured over $2 trillion worth of assets, collecting $11.4 billion in premiums and paying out almost $9 billion in claims. IAG owns some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
About the Role
The Senior Security Analyst is to provide focused expert knowledge and strategic view in analysing, designing, implementing solutions and operational support to ensure that the Cyber Security group meets its operational goals, strategies and future direction
Key responsibilities include
- Acts as a technical expert resource & escalation point for discretionary work as well as production support processes
- Develops, packages & delivers security solutions from thorough analysis, solution estimation, solution design, prototyping, design testing, packaging phases & production implementation of solutions
- Provides technical leadership to team, coaches & mentors other team members
- Provide strategic input to IAG’s Identity Management Platform as well as input into the wider Cyber Security Group Strategy
- Provides consultative services to users, Digital and Customer Lab teams, compliance standards are understood and applied; security policy and practices are adopted
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in a large scale, multi-site enterprise working with IT security Identity Management technologies
- Hands on experience in implementing security technical controls related to identity management systems, password management, and their supporting technologies
- Proven success in improving quality, continuous improvement in a technology organisation
- Previous programming experience (.Net or Java)
- Previous One Identity Manager (Dell/Quest) or Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI) experience highly preferred
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture which provides a friendly and productive environment, this role includes some amazing benefits:
- 13% Superannuation with the ability to drop your Superannuation to 9.5% by topping up your Salary with the difference.
- 50% off selected Insurance products after 12 months of employment.
- Employee Share program.
- Performance Bonuses.
- And more!
How to Apply
If this role fits your professional experience and personal goals, please click the Apply Online button to submit your application