Claims Consultant | NSW Regional All
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Mar-2017|
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. Last year, IAG insured over $2 trillion worth of assets, collecting $11.4 billion in premiums and paying out almost $9 billion in claims.
IAG owns some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, COLES Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance.
9 month fixed term contract
Start date: 13 March 2017
Working hours: Fulltime (37.5 hours per week) working Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm.
We have an exciting opportunity for Claims Consultants to join our Motor Customer Claims team in Wollongong.
Well-spoken and armed with your passion for helping people. You’ll answer customer queries and guide them through the end-to-end claims process. Ideally you would possess confident and effective communication skills which includes strong negotiation and conflict resolution. This fast paced environment will see you performing several duties at once so you will need the ability to be able to effectively multi-task. You will need to have sound computer literacy which includes Microsoft Excel.
Our Claims Consultants are the point of contact for customers during the claims process and are responsible for managing the full cycle of the claim. Your role will be to:
- Respond to high volumes of inbound calls from our customers, as well as internal and external parties to coordinate claim resolution
- Have the ability to deliver challenging and complex decisions whilst demonstrating empathy to our customers
- Taking unconditional responsibility in claims management, whilst providing utmost exceptional customer service
- A strong team player who can also drive their own performance
Skills & Experience
- Strong customer service experience
- A positive attitude and open mind to change
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy towards customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to problem solve effectively and independently
- The ability to work within a fast paced high volume customer contact environment
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation. Visit our website to find out more – www.iag.com.au
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below.