Customer Care Consultant | SA Adelaide All
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Position Description.pdf (PDF, 101KB)
|Application Close Date:||10-Mar-2017|
- ASX Top 20 Listed Company
- Permanent fulltime position
- Adelaide CBD location
CGU is one of Australia’s leading commercial, rural and personal lines insurance brands and a major provider of workers compensation insurance. CGU is a part of IAG, the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia.
Start dates: 22nd March 2017
Hours: Rotating roster between 8.00am – 7.30pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
We foster a collaborative work environment that is supported by the leadership team who will actively work with you to ensure your success in the role and stretch you towards future opportunities.
As a Customer Consultant you will provide an exceptional customer experience and maximise sales and retention opportunities by identifying customer needs. In addition, you will live our purpose by providing certainty to every customer by being there for them when they need us.
In addition, you will:
- Provide quality customer service
- Update customer policies as per their requests
- Cross sell and up sell to our customers to better meet their insurance needs
- Ensure availability to manage telephone and other customer enquiries at scheduled times
- Support achievements of the team and CGU’s objectives by demonstrating CGU’s core behaviours
These are the skills and experience we’re looking for
- Demonstrated passion for customer service
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Solid organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to cross sell and up sell
- Results driven
- Flexibility and Resilience
Culture & Benefits
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options. Visit our website to find out more.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For more exciting careers at IAG, visit our website.